A Murder Mystery Thriller
by: Agatha Christie
Directed by: Kira Blaskovich
Produced by:Dorothy Courtney
Auditions will be held Monday & Tuesday, May 22 & 23, 2023 from 6:30-9:00pm.
• PowPAC Theater is located at 13250 Poway Road, Poway CA 92064
(Upstairs) – Elevator access in rear of building, under the stairs.
• Arrive early for paperwork and schedule comparison.
• Callbacks will be by invitation Wednesday, May 24, 2023, if required.
• First rehearsal will be Monday, June 5th, 2023.
• Auditions will consist of cold reads from the script and other media chosen by director.
• British accents preferred.
• Please bring a resume of theatrical experience and a head shot.
• Appointments not necessary.
• For additional information and questions, please contact the Director at email@example.com
(Subject: Witness for the Prosecution).
• Watch for updated information on our Auditions webpage at www.powpac.org
and on our Facebook page.
Compensation & Union Contract Details
• No Pay – Volunteer Organization
Rehearsals and Performance Dates:
• Rehearsal schedule will potentially be Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:30-9:30 p.m.;
based on Cast availability. This schedule will increase two weeks prior to performance.
• Rehearsal dates might be added if required.
• Rehearsal Start Time will be based on availability of Cast.
• Performances are Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 p.m. and Sundays at 2:00 p.m. from Friday,
July 21st, 2023 – Sunday, August 13th, 2023.
• Saturday, July 29th and Saturday, August 12th will have a matinee performance at 2:00 pm
and an evening performance at 8:00 pm.
About the Play:
A young man named Leonard Vole stands accused of murdering a wealthy older woman. His defense attorney, Sir Wilfred Robarts, battles against wave after wave of condemning witness testimony. However, it’s only when the last witness for the prosecution takes the stage that Vole’s fate must surely be sealed. This is a play about lies and integrity and the blurred lines between them.