Status: Full-time, non-exempt. Not to exceed 40 hours per week
Reports to: Patron Services & Information Technology Director
North Coast Repertory Theatre is seeking a friendly, outgoing, theatre loving Box Office Manager to assist patrons and supervise the box office team.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
· Hires, trains, schedules and supervises box office staff. Ensures that all staff is fully trained in customer service standards, handling customer issues and explaining policy regarding ticket sales.
· Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
· Provides excellent service to patrons via telephone, email and in-person orders, t and handles escalated patron concerns as they arise.
· Maintains strong working relationship with staff including executive and artistic teams, development, marketing and office admin.
· 5 years box office experience.
· 3 years customer service management, box office or other arts organization experience preferred.
· Able to work well under pressure, both independently and as part of a small team
· Consistently positive attitude
· Friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing
· Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Must be comfortable multi-tasking and problem-solving
· Must be able to work evenings and weekends
· Experience with Theatre Manager ticketing software preferred.
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to Patron Service & IT Director email@example.com, subject line “Box Office Manager.”