Working closely with the Director of Development, Senior Leadership, and Board of Directors at North County’s leading professional not-for-profit regional theatre, the Development Associate will work in many aspects of donor management, fundraising and events production to foster the achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual contributed revenue goals.
- Daily recording of cash, check & credit card donations, and processing gift acknowledgement and thank you letters
- Routine database management, including acting as staff lead for donor database, list management, donor history and campaign reports
- Provide organizational support for our fundraising efforts
- Communications liaison with our Board of Directors
- Donor relations and prospecting
- Special events organization and support
- Assist with grant applications, tracking, and reporting
- Website postings, maintenance and updates
- Social media accounts postings
- Creative, strategic
- Strong verbal communication skills are a must
- The ability to work independently
- Candidate must be comfortable multi-tasking
- Microsoft Word, Photoshop, Excel, Google Drive
- Experience with ticketing and/or CRM software is a plus
- Experience with WordPress, Mailchimp is a plus
Candidate must enjoy being part of a creative team ultimately working towards and supporting the common goal of creating great theatre
We are a theatre, so occasional work in the evening or on weekends is required, but generally that’s when we have the most fun! The above description is intended as a guide to general job responsibilities. and is not meant to be comprehensive.
Please send your résumé to Denise Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.